Lubbock Personal Injury Lawyer
Lubbock attorneys at Law Offices of Charles Dunn are specialized in serious personal injury, medical malpractice, birth injury, brain injury, paralysis and other serious injuries. Charles Dunn Attorney at Law is a respected and recognized Lubbock lawyer simplifies the complexities of personal injury Trial law in Texas.
Lubbock lawyers at the Law offices of Charles Dunn are dedicated to fight for your legal rights.
Charles Dunn is one of the trusted and experienced Texas Medical Malpractice Lawyer. Our Lubbock Lawyers handles only serious medical malpractice cases involving birth injury, nursing home abuse, medical negligence, professional negligence and other serious malpractice. If you have sustained injuries because of a doctor, nurse, or medical malpractice, or a serious accident caused by another party. Texas is one of the most difficult states in which to recoup substantial damages. Not only has Tort reform limited the amount of money you’re allowed to recover, but the State abounds with “lawsuit mills” that will gladly take you on as a client and treat you as a mere statistic.
Were you injured in an accident or victims of medical malpractice? Call 806-763-1944 and Ask for Attorney Charles Dunn for help.
Lubbock Texas Attorney Charles Dunn is rare exception: a sole practitioner who gives ample time,care and attention to each case. Attorney Charles Dunn has been practicing law for over three decades (35 years of experience), and has successfully tried nearly 200+ jury trials in both state and federal courts. What’s more, both Texas Monthly and SuperLawyers.com recently recognized Charles as one of the best Lubbock attorneys in the Lone Star State.
If you need an aggressive and experienced Lubbock lawyer who is specialized in Personal Injury Trial Law. Call Lubbock, Texas Attorney Charles Dunn for a Free, no obligation consultation and see how we may be able to get the compensation you deserve for the injuries and losses.
Texas Board-Certified Lubbock Lawyer Charles Dunn
Let Lubbock Attorney Charles Dunn handle your personal injury lawsuit
Charles Dunn is Board Certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization in PERSONAL INJURY TRIAL LAW. As an experienced and renowned Attorney, Mr. Dunn fighting for victims’ rights since 1980 throughout the State of Texas. Our Lawyers Represents clients in Federal Court, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and Texas Northern District Court.
Here are the types of cases in which Charles Dunn can represent you:
- Hospital and physician negligence. A missed diagnosis, a botched operation, or a medication administered in the improper dose can have serious long-term health consequences. Charles Dunn has successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages from culpable doctors, nurses and hospitals.
- Birth injuries and birthing complications. Even the most routine deliveries can go horribly wrong if a doctor or nurse makes an incorrect or hasty decision; the result can be a newborn infant with serious brain damage or other developmental difficulties that will affect him for the rest of his life.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries. Slip and fall accidents, car crashes, and other unforeseen accidents often cause severe neurological damage. The result can be months, or even years, of rehabilitation, as well as missed time from work. Charles Dunn will fight with you to collect damages from the responsible party.
- Paralysis, quadriplegia and paraplegia. Short of death, the worst result of a car accident or botched medical procedure is paralysis, either full-body (quadriplegia) or involving the legs or one side of the body (paraplegia). Who will pay for the expenses these conditions incur for the rest of your—or your loved one’s—natural life?
- Personal injury and wrongful death. Were you injured in a car accident caused by a texting teenager? Did a piece of equipment on your assembly line malfunction, costing you a limb? Has your spouse or child died as the result of the negligence or recklessness of a third party? Charles Dunn can help with your case and secure you the maximum compensation available.
When our Lubbock personal injury lawyer commit to a lawsuit, we stay committed. We know that our office represents our client’s best opportunity for justice. Get the compensation you deserve. Lubbock Attorney, Charles Dunn is a Board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Types of personal injuries
There are various types of personal injuries happens due to car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, workplace injuries, slip and fall and medical malpractice (which leads to fatal injuries also death), or a dog bite. Sometime you are injured due to fault of others, viz., faulty or defective products, which comes under product liability claim. Faulty or defective products include manufacturing defects in anything which caused an injury, such as defective auto parts like- wheels, seat-belts, steerings, engine failure or airbags.
If you have been injured, you may be entitled to compensation, usually referred to as damages. Our experienced Lubbock Texas personal injury Lawyer Charles Dunn can help you recover damages from the person or organization that has caused you harm through their negligence.
Do you need a personal injury Attorney Lubbock, Texas?
With a dedication to help the victims of medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injury, personal injury and other serious injuries in Lubbock (Texas), Law office of Charles Dunn continues to fight for justice by setting the standards of excellence in courtrooms throughout the Texas.
Accident victims involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, or any other kind of motor vehicle often suffer devastating physical injuries, emotional trauma, and significant financial losses. If you have been injured in an auto accident due to the fault or negligence entirely or in part of someone else, are entitled to be compensated for your personal injuries.
Our Texas Personal Injury lawyer is Board Certified Attorney by Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. As a trusted and experienced lawyer in Federal Court, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and Texas Northern District Court. Mr. Dunn has been fighting for victims’ rights since 1980.
Lubbock Personal Injury Attorney Charles Dunn is dedicated to help the victims in Sate of Texas and getting compensation for what they deserve. You may be entitled to substantial compensation for your personal injuries. Start the process of pursuing it today, by calling us for a Free Consultation at (806) 763-1944 or contact us online to tell us about your case.
Filing a lawsuit is always a difficult process, especially if you are coping with the long-term consequences of an accident or an instance of medical malpractice—or even if you’re just helping a family member who has been injured by a negligent party. By hiring an experienced Lubbock Lawyer, you will be assured of the personal attention your case needs, and you’ll be working with one of the most successful personal injury lawyer in Texas. Call Mr. Dunn today at 806-763-1944 for a free consultation!