Lubbock Texas Personal Injury Attorney – Charles Dunn
Lubbock lawyers at the Law offices of Charles Dunn are dedicated to defend your legal rights.
Were You Injured in an Accident? Call 806-763-1944 Charles Dunn for Help
If you have sustained injuries because of a doctor, nurse, or medical malpractice, or a serious accident caused by another party. Texas is one of the most difficult states in which to recoup substantial damages. Not only has tort reform limited the amount of money you’re allowed to recover, but the state abounds with “lawsuit mills” that will gladly take you on as a client and treat you as a mere statistic.
With offices in Lubbock, Attorney Charles Dunn is that rare exception: a sole practitioner who only takes on the most serious personal injury and medical malpractice cases, and who gives each case the time, care and attention it deserves. Charles has been practicing law for over three decades, and has successfully tried nearly 100 jury trials in both state and federal courts. What’s more, both Texas Monthly and SuperLawyers.com recently recognized Charles as one of the best Lubbock attorneys in the Lone Star State.
If you need an aggressive and experienced Lubbock Attorney who is specialized in Personal Injury Law. Call us for a Free, no obligation consultation and see how we may be able to get the compensation you deserve for the injuries and losses.
Let Lubbock Texas Attorney Charles Dunn Handle Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
Here are the types of cases in which Charles Dunn can represent you:
- Hospital and physician negligence. A missed diagnosis, a botched operation, or a medication administered in the improper dose can have serious long-term health consequences. Charles Dunn has successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages from culpable doctors, nurses and hospitals.
- Birth injuries and birthing complications. Even the most routine deliveries can go horribly wrong if a doctor or nurse makes an incorrect or hasty decision; the result can be a newborn infant with serious brain damage or other developmental difficulties that will affect him for the rest of his life.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries. Slip and fall accidents, car crashes, and other unforeseen accidents often cause severe neurological damage. The result can be months, or even years, of rehabilitation, as well as missed time from work. Charles Dunn will fight with you to collect damages from the responsible party.
- Paralysis, quadriplegia and paraplegia. Short of death, the worst result of a car accident or botched medical procedure is paralysis, either full-body (quadriplegia) or involving the legs or one side of the body (paraplegia). Who will pay for the expenses these conditions incur for the rest of your—or your loved one’s—natural life?
- Personal injury and wrongful death. Were you injured in a car accident caused by a texting teenager? Did a piece of equipment on your assembly line malfunction, costing you a limb? Has your spouse or child died as the result of the negligence or recklessness of a third party? Charles Dunn can help with your case and secure you the maximum compensation available.
When our Lubbock personal injury lawyer commit to a lawsuit, we stay committed. We know that our office represents our client’s best opportunity for justice. Get the compensation you deserve. Lubbock Attorney, Charles Dunn is a Board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Types of personal injuries
There are various types of personal injuries happens due to car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, workplace injuries, slip and fall and medical malpractice (which leads to fatal injuries also death), or a dog bite. Sometime you are injured due to fault of others, viz., faulty or defective products, which comes under product liability claim. Faulty or defective products include manufacturing defects in anything which caused an injury, such as defective auto parts like- wheels, seat-belts, steerings, engine failure or airbags.
If you have been injured, you may be entitled to compensation, usually referred to as damages. Our experienced Lubbock Texas personal injury Lawyer Charles Dunn can help you recover damages from the person or organization that has caused you harm through their negligence.
Do you need a personal injury Attorney Lubbock, Texas?
With a dedication to help the victims of medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injury, personal injury and other serious injuries in Lubbock (Texas), Law office of Charles Dunn continues to fight for justice by setting the standards of excellence in courtrooms throughout the Texas.
Accident victims involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, or any other kind of motor vehicle often suffer devastating physical injuries, emotional trauma, and significant financial losses. If you have been injured in an auto accident due to the fault or negligence entirely or in part of someone else, are entitled to be compensated for your personal injuries.
Lubbock Texas Personal Injury Attorney Charles Dunn is dedicated to help the victims get compensation what they deserve. You may be entitled to substantial compensation for your personal injuries. Start the process of pursuing it today, by calling us for a free consultation at (806) 763-1944 or contact us online to tell us about your case.
Filing a lawsuit is always a difficult process, especially if you are coping with the long-term consequences of an accident or an instance of medical malpractice—or even if you’re just helping a family member who has been injured by a negligent party. By hiring Lubbock Texas lawyer Charles Dunn as your attorney, you will be assured of the personal attention your case needs, and you’ll be working with one of the most successful personal injury lawyers in the state of Texas. Call Charles today at 806-763-1944 for a free consultation!
Super Lawyers: 2003, 2012 – 2014